REOPENING OF MARKAZUL-ULOOM AL-ISLAMIYYA (MUA)
PLEASE FILL IN THE SALAH JAMAT ATTENDANCE FORM BEFORE ATTENDING MUA.
ALL DATA KEPT WITH STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY AND DESTROYED AFTER 21 DAYS.
Dear brothers/sisters, following the Government’s announcement to allow places of worship to reopen for congregational prayers from Saturday 4th July 2020, All attendees are STRONGLY ADVISED to please adhere to the following guidelines to protect and promote the safety of the Masjid and its attendees :
- During each salaat, MUA will open 10 minutes before Jamaat time and doors will close as soon as jamat begins. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME.
- Anyone driving to MUA needs to be mindful of neighbours and please do not obstruct anyone’s drive or pathway.
- Anyone experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms MUST avoid attending the Masjid.
- Elders over 70 and children under 12 are STRONGLY advised to perform their salaats at home.
- Please ensure you perform wudhu from home as wudhu and toilet facilities at the MUA will not be available are until further notice. THIS RULE NEEDS TO BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY PLEASE.
- Kindly bring a clean reusable bag to put your shoes in. Shoe bag needs to be kept with you at all times.
- You MUST bring your own personal prayer, mat tasbeeh, quran etc
- Please ensure you sanitise your hands on arrival and exit by using the hand sanitisers provided at the entrance and exit.
- In order to minimise handling objects and furniture, entrance doors and exit doors will remain open.
- All Worshippers MUST adhere to the social distancing rule at all times whilst in the Masjid. For ease, please pray on marked areas on carpet.
- Please AVOID ALL physical contact e.g.handshaking, hugging etc.
- Attendees are STRONGLY advised to perform ALL sunnat and nafl salaats at home.
- Qurans, tasbeehs, rails have been stored out of sight. please bring your own personal items.
- Please observe high levels of personal hygiene by ensuring sneezes and coughs are caught in a tissue and binned immediately or in the crooks of the elbow and not the hands.
ATTENDEES MUST ADHERE TO THESE CONDITIONS AT ALL TIMES
You will be notified and updated of any changes to any of the above in line with the Government guidelines. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.